- – Photographs: We may take a picture of your pet before, during or after the grooming process for the sole purpose of education, promotions, advertising or website use. If you would like a copy, please let us know.
- – Matted Pets: Removing a heavily matted coat includes risks of cuts, nicks or abrasions due to warts, moles or skin folds trapped in the mats. Heavily matting can also trap moisture near the pet’s skin allowing mold, fungus or bacteria to grow and revealing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process. As the owner, you are responsible for the condition of your pet’s coat and may not hold Park N Bark responsible in the event of adverse effects of mat removal.
- – Behavioral Issues: We will make every attempt to groom uncooperative pets, but we may not be able to complete grooming on pets that pose a threat to themselves, other pets or our groomers. We reserve the right to decline a return appointment for pets whose behavior makes it unsafe for us to groom them.
- – Pet Injury: We would never intentionally harm your pet, and every precaution is taken to see to it that your pet is handled in a kind, loving, and humane manner. Grooming equipment is sharp, and pets are wiggly/moving creatures, so even though we use extreme caution and care in all situations, the possibility of a pet getting cut, nicked, scratched, or the nails quicked, etc, does happen. If an injury occurs, we will administer first aid treatment immediately and let you know. Veterinary bills from matting, old-age, or preexisting conditions will be the responsibility of the owner.
- – Allergies: We only use products such as shampoos and conditioners certified for pets. However, if your pet has any kind of allergy or related skin issues you are responsible to alert us before the service starts and in that case provide the specific and properly product recommended for your pet.
Note: Vaccines are required